LRL Home - Committees - Committee overview
Dyslexia and Related Disorders, Interim - 81st R.S. (2009)
- Linda Sue Gladden
- Elliot Goldman
- Rebecca Neuman Jones
- Joyce S. Pickering
- Karen Sue Vickery
Study and recommend legislation to increase awareness of early detection and treatment of dyslexia and related disorders. The committee ’s study shall examine:
1. Early detection and intervention;
2. Access to treatment in rural areas of the state;
3. The role of public education and higher education in detection and treatment;
4. Treatment for older students and adults; and
5. Any barriers related to accommodations for individuals with dyslexia and related disorders.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.