House Committee on State, Federal, and International Relations - 74th R.S. (1995)
- Study how the Legislature can encourage the development of a comprehensive plan for coordinating and integrating networking and resource sharing for all types of libraries, including any action necessary to empower an agency or entity to coordinate the separate plans or develop a new comprehensive plan and the coordination of buying power.
- Study a simplified procedure for listing on the State Register of Historic Places; assess whether simpler procedures are desirable.
- Review the standards governing eligibility for burial in the State Cemetery.
- Review operations and effectiveness of Office of State and Federal Relations.
- Study the feasibility of constructing and operating a motion picture sound state facility in Texas.
- Conduct active oversight of agencies under the committee's jurisdiction.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.