Senate Committee on Human Resources Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs - 63rd R.S. (1973)
- Review the laws regulating mobile homes in Texas and make suggestions for improvements.*
- Review the operation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Act, and recommend any needed amendments.*
- Oversee the operation of the Texas Amusement Machine Commission and the enforcement of laws regulating the amusement machine industry.*
- Study the problems caused by incomplete and faulty home remodeling and construction.*
- Review the system for regulating utilities in Texas.*
* This represents an abstract of the report contents. Charge text is incomplete or unavailable.
Subcommittee consisting of Clower, Gammage, and Andujar appointed by Chet Brooks, Human Resources Committee Chair, on 1/29/1973 (Senate Journal, p. 116).
Interim reports signed by Clower, Doggett, Andujar, Mengden, and Meier.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.