Senate Committee on Health and Human Resources - 68th R.S. (1983)
- Study the regulation of acupuncture and determine whether the rules of the State Board of Medical Examiners adequately address practitioners' training and skills. *
- Examine state laws regulating child day care.
- Study optical practices in Texas to determine whether there is a need to regulate opticians.
- Review the bills and resolutions passed by the 68th Legislature as a result of the recommendations made by the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services in its report to the 68th Legislature, Safe at Home... breaking the cycle of violence in Texas families. *
* This represents an abstract of the report contents. Charge text is incomplete or unavailable.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.