Family Code, Interim - 73rd R.S. (1993)
- Study and make recommendations regarding the clarity and consistency of terminology used throughout the Family Code.
- Study the usefulness and necessity of all major provisions of the Family Code, and, if any are obsolete or in need of amendment, recommend deletions or appropriate amendments.
- Study and make recommendations regarding property division from divorce, as well as child support guidelines in Title 2
- Study and make recommendations regarding juvenile justice provisions contained in Title 3.
- Maker recommendations regarding recodification of the Code, if needed.
- Make recommendations regarding any additions or other changes that the Committee determined should be made to the Texas Family Code.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.