House Committee on Liquor Regulation - 70th R.S. (1987)
- To monitor all activities and have budget oversight responsibilities for those agencies, boards, and commissions as listed in Rule 3, Section 22.
- To study the industry response and ramifications of the trainer serving program as mandated by HB 1963, 70th R.S., including a review of the Alcohol Beverage Commission's rules.
- To study the law enforcement reaction to new laws enacted during the 70th Legislature with regard to driving while intoxicated and open containers.
- To study the impact and relationship of the 21 year old drinking age limit on highway and road safety.
- To study the feasibility and impact of requiring military installations to purchase liquor from state distributors.
- To study the production of an educational video designed to be distributed to primary and secondary schools in Texas informing students of effects of alcohol and alcohol awareness.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.