House Committee on Culture, Recreation, and Tourism - 79th R.S. (2005)
- Review the status of the Texas Cultural Endowment Fund.
- Examine the penalties and enforcement relating to the desecration of archeological sites and cemeteries.
- Consider how the Texas State Library and Archives Commission could better support and enhance public school libraries.
- Research and explore new ways to promote economic development through increased tourism in the state.
- Monitor the agencies and programs under the committee's jurisdiction.
Donna Howard appointed 3/2/2006, (Letter, Tom Craddick, 3/2/2006.)
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.