Full Name: Albert "Bud" Deglandon
Date of birth: August 15, 1879
Date of death: September 3, 1968
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 12, 1937 - Jan 10, 1939
McDade / Bastrop
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Census of 1930 - Albert Deglandon, Bastrop County, age 50, born circa 1880 in Texas, barber, spouse Dee L. Deglandon.
- Albert DeGlandon, birth date 8/15/1879, death date 9/3/1968 in Elgin, Bastrop County, barber.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- Albert DeGlandon, birth date 8/15/1879, death date 9/3/1968, burial in Oak Hill Cemetery, McDade, Bastrop County with spouse Dee DeGlandon.
Find a Grave.
- Occupational and biographical information - 45th Legislature, Chapter 1, "The Big Job," pp. 1-17.
The Legislature and the Texas People, 1937.
- Obituary, "Services Held in McDade for A. DeGlandon," Bastrop Advertiser and Bastrop County News, 9/12/1968, p. 1, crediting the Bastrop Public Library. Albert (Bud) McGlandon, "a former member of the Texas Legislature . . . state representative from Bastrop County from 1937 to 1939," birth date 8/15/1879, death date 9/3/1968.
Portal to Texas History (University of North Texas Libraries).
- 45th Legislature (1937) - Albert Deglandon, postoffice McDade, Bastrop County, nativity Texas, age 57, barber.
Texas Legislative Manual.
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.