Burrel Jefferson Hubbard
Full Name: Burrel Jefferson Hubbard
Date of birth: July 21, 1858
Date of death: March 22, 1922
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 10, 1911 - Sep 2, 1911
Kaufman / Kaufman
Hubbard resigned 9/2/1911.
Members of the Texas Congress 1836-1845; Members of the Texas Legislature 1846-2004
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Obituary and photo, "Dr. B.J. Hubbard Prominent Odd Fellow Is Dead," 3/22/1922, p. 1.
San Antonio Evening News.
- Dr. B.J. Hubbard, physician of Kaufman, Tex., "Odd Fellows Return Home After Annual Convention in City: Death of Past Grand Master Casts Sorrow Over Closing Day of Session," 3/23/1922, p. 2.
San Antonio Light.
- Obituary, "Dr. B.J. Hubbard Dies Suddenly in San Antonio Today," 3/22/1922, p. 2.
Waxahachie Daily Light.
- Burrel J. Hubbard, birth date 7/21/1858 in New Salisbury, Indiana; death date 3/23/1922. Directory of Deceased American Physicians, 1804-1929.
- Census of 1900 - Burrell D. [J.] Hubbard, Kaufman, Kaufman County, age 41, born December 1858 in Miss. [sic], physician, spouse Rebecca, daughter Rebecca, son Frank.
Census of 1910 - Burrel J. Hubbard, Kaufman, Kaufman County, age 51, born circa 1859 in Indiana, physician, spouse Rieseka E., daughter Berla N.
Census of 1920 - Burl J. Hubbard, Kaufman County, age 61, born circa 1859 in Indiana, physician, spouse Rebecca E., daugher Berta N.
Burrell Jefferson Hubbard in birth record of daughter Berta Nancy Hubbard, born 3/29/1881 in Crandall, Kaufman County, Texas; spouse Rebecca Ellen Crandall.
Texas Births and Christenings, 1840-1981
- B.J. Hubbard, born "abt. 1858" in Indiana, death date 3/22/1922 in San Antonio, Bexar County, physician.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- Dr. B.J. Hubbard, birth date 7/21/1858, death date 3/22/1922, burial in Kaufman Cemetery, Kaufman, Kaufman County, with spouse R.E. Hubbard.
Find a Grave.
- 32nd Legislature (1911) - B.J. Hubbard, postoffice Kaufman, nativity Indiana, age 52 (born circa 1859), physician, 33 years in Texas, Democrat.
Texas Legislative Manual.
B.J. Hubbard, 32nd Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.