William Walter Burnett
Full Name: William Walter Burnett
Date of birth: December 6, 1852
Date of death: August 29, 1922
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 10, 1905 - Jan 8, 1907
Kerrville / Kerr
Bandera, Edwards, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Biographical sketch, "Our Officials: Short Sketches of the Men Who Attend to the Public Affairs of the County and City," 12/22/1899, reprinted in 3/18/1976 edition.
Kerrville Mountain Sun.
- Obituary, "Judge W.W. Burnett Dies Unexpectedly at His Hays Co. Ranch," 8/30/1922, p. 4. Kerr County Judge and member of 29th Legislature (1905) from Kerr County; death date 8/29/1922.
- Census of 1900 - Wm. W. Burnet, Kerr County, birth date December 1852 in Alabama, age 47, County Judge, wife Cappie Burnet.
- W.W. Burnett, birth date 12/6/1852 (possibly 1853), birthplace Alabama, death date 8/29/1922 in Dripping Springs, Travis County, retired attorney at law.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- William Walter Burnett, birth date 12/6/1852, death date 8/29/1922, burial in Oakwood Cemetery Annex, Austin.
Find a Grave.
- 29th Legislature (1905) - W.W. Burnett, postoffice Kerrville, nativity Alabama, age 50 (born circa 1855), lawyer, Democrat.
Texas Legislative Manual.
W.W. Burnett, 29th Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.