William Ambrose Bramlette
Full Name: William Ambrose Bramlette
Date of birth: March 14, 1855
Date of death: June 7, 1906
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 8, 1895 - Jan 12, 1897
Bonham / Fannin
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Obituary, Judge Wm. A. Bramlette, "W.A. Bramlette Dead," The Bonham News, 6/8/1906, p. 4, crediting Bonham Public Library. Born 3/14/1855 in Albany, Kentucky; death date Wednesday afternoon, 6/6/1906. "In 1894 he was elected to 24th Legislature from Fannin County."
"Resolutions of Respect: Adopted at a Meeting of the Bonham Bar Association," The Bonham News, 6/12/1906, p. 1, crediting Bonham Public Library.
Portal to Texas History (University of North Texas Libraries). Obituary
Resolutions of Respect
- William Ambrose Bramlette mentioned in biographical sketch of John Milton Nunn, father of Eula Lee Nunn, pp. 278-279. Bonham Public Library. Fannin County Folks & Facts, 1977, crediting Fannin County Historical Commission.
Portal to Texas History (University of North Texas Libraries).
- Wm. Ambrose Bramlette and Eulan Nunn, parents of Maude Bramlette Spivey, birth date 10/8/1886 in Bonham, death date 3/26/1977 in Dallas. Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982.
- Census of 1900 - Wm. A. Bramlette, Bonham, Fannin County, age 45, born March 1855 in Kentucky, lawyer, wife Eula L., sons Felix B., Wm. M., and Milt N., and daughters Maud, Nancy L., Ruth, and Emily.
- William A. Bromlette, age 51, born circa 1855, death date 6/7/1906 in Bonham, Fannin County.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- William A. Bramlette (1855-1906), burial in Willow Wild Cemetery, Bonham, Fannin County, with spouse Eula Lee Nunn Bramlette. Includes death notice in Nocona News, 6/14/1906.
Find a Grave.
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.