LRL Home - Legislation - Legislative archive system - Direct search - Search results
SB 344, 54th Regular Session
Relating to authorizing and directing the Board of Regents of The University of Texas to establish in Southwest Texas a Cancer Hospital and Substation of the M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute; authorizing the Board to accept title to land, buildings, equipment and facilities donated for such hospital when furnished an abstract or other satisfactory certificate of title approved by the Attorney General; providing for conformance of such facilities to certain standards and that they be used for diagnosis, teaching, study, prevention and treatment of neoplastic and allied diseases under rules and regulations prescribed by the Board of Regents for M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute; providing for a severability clause.
Author: Oswald E. "Ozzie" Latimer
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS M. D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS SYSTEM
The Legislative Archive System is a work in progress. Complete information is not available for all bills and all sessions. Visit the Legislative Archive System status page for details. Please contact the Legislative Reference Library at 512-463-1252 if you have any questions.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.