LRL Home - Legislation - Legislative archive system - Direct search - Search results
HB 1525, 86th Regular Session
Relating to the administration and collection of sales and use taxes applicable to sales involving marketplace providers.
Related legislative committee charges
Monitoring: Monitor the implementation of legislation addressed by the Senate Committee on Finance passed by the 86th Legislature, as well as relevant agencies and programs under the committee's jurisdiction. Specifically, make recommendations for any legislation needed to improve, enhance, or complete implementation of the following:
- SB 12, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, relating to the contributions to and benefits under the Teacher Retirement System;
- HB 1525, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, relating to the administration and collection of sales and use taxes applicable to sales involving marketplace providers;
- HB 3384, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, relating to the authority of the comptroller to conduct a limited-scope review of an appraisal district located in an area declared by the governor to be a disaster area;
- HB 4388, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, relating to the management of the permanent school fund by the School Land Board and the State Board of Education and a study regarding distributions from the permanent school fund to the available school fund;
- HB 4611, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, relating to certain distributions to the available school fund;
- Appropriations for behavioral health services, including funding for state hospital construction, the Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium ( SB 11, 86th Legislature, Regular Session), mental health waitlist reduction, and substance abuse and opioid addiction;
- Contingent upon voter approval, study the implementation of HB 492, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, and HJR 34, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, relating to a temporary exemption from ad valorem taxation of a portion of the appraised value of certain property damaged by a disaster;
- District implementation of increases in teacher compensation provided by the 86th Legislature; and
- Efficiencies in state-funded health care programs that reduce or contain costs and improve quality of care. Assess the quality and performance of health plans that contract with the state, including contract compliance, financial performance and stability, quality metrics, and consumer surveys, among other indicators. Monitor the implementation of Health and Human Services Commission Rider 19 and Article IX, Section 10.06.
No other legislative committee charges specifically mention HB 1525, 86th R.S.
Search the Legislative Reports database to search by subject or keyword for related reports.
The Legislative Archive System is a work in progress. Complete information is not available for all bills and all sessions. Visit the Legislative Archive System status page for details. Please contact the Legislative Reference Library at 512-463-1252 if you have any questions.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.