House Committee on Business and Commerce - 71st R.S. (1989)
- Study the problems associated with the business climate of Texas inner cities and identify potential solutions.
- Study trade practices and competition involving the transmission of cable television programming in Texas.
- Study the implementation of HB 174 relating to the regulation of certain telephone services.
- Study the Job Training Partnership Act.
- Study competition practices between government entities and private enterprise.
- Study the effect and feasibility of state legislation governing hostile corporate takeovers of domestic corporations.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.