House Committee on Energy - 69th R.S. (1985)
- Study a system for statewide proration of natural gas and assess the feasibility of such a system.
- Study the feasibility of compulsory unitization of oil and gas reservoirs in Texas.
- Study the impact that hydrogen sulfide, "sour gas," has on the state and the individual landowner, especially in the areas of drilling, exploration and treatment.
- Study the utilization of state owned mineral bearing lands, including Relinquishment Act lands, particularly those which have limited or no access.
- Study the expected life of the remaining oil and gas reservoirs in Texas.
2nd C.S.: No change in committee appointments, 8/26/1986.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.