In this weekly post, we feature helpful research tools and recent articles of interest to the legislative community.
- Review election results from the November 3 general election. (Texas Secretary of State, accessed November 4, 2020)
- Read the latest Annual Cash Report. (Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, November 2, 2020)
- Track sexual assault crime data by county. (State Auditor's Office, October 2020)
- Consider whether cloth face masks can reduce the spread of COVID-19. (LLRX, October 30, 2020)
- Explore the legal landscape of various topics, like presidential authority, elections, and COVID-19. (American Bar Association, accessed November 4, 2020)
Librarians review and select articles from more than 1,000 print and online sources to compile a weekly annotated list of Current Articles of interest to the legislative community. View this week's Current Articles.