In this weekly post, we feature helpful research tools and recent articles of interest to the legislative community.
- Read a midyear report on consumer protection related to surprise medical bills. (Texas Department of Insurance, July 2021)
- Track which school districts across the country are shutting down due to COVID-19. (District Administration, September 2, 2021)
- See a list of governmental entities who are not in compliance with Executive Order GA-38. (Attorney General of Texas, updated September 1, 2021)
- Review emergency license extensions due to COVID-19. (Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, accessed September 1, 2021)
- Consider how much access data brokers have to consumer information. (Sanford School of Public Policy, ©2021)
Librarians review and select articles from more than 1,000 print and online sources to compile a weekly annotated list of Current Articles of interest to the legislative community. View this week's Current Articles.
Members of the Texas legislative community may request articles by using our online form or by calling 512-463-1252.