This monthly post highlights new content recently added to the library's website.
The library's interim charges page is updated with all House and Senate interim charges that have been issued for the 83rd Legislature.
Session Laws of the 83rd Legislature:
- Session laws and chapter numbers for legislation from the 83rd Legislature are now available within the Legislative Archive System (LAS).
Scanned versions of committee minutes can be accessed on our website. Recent additions include:
Minutes from the 66th Legislature (House, Senate, Joint), including:
- Minutes from the 66th Leg. House Committee on Regions, Compacts & Districts, including redistricting transcripts, 1979-1980.
- Minutes from the 66th Leg. Joint Special Committee on Higher Education Financing, including transcripts and testimony of state universities.
- Minutes from the 66th Leg. Senate Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, including 5 volumes of transcripts and testimony on public utility regulation, rights of the elderly and disabled, fire prevention, gas shortages, Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA), and crime victims compensation.
New additions to the 67th Legislature House committee minutes include:
- Minutes from the 67th Leg. House Committee on Regions, Compacts & Districts, including redistricting transcripts, 1981.
- Minutes from the 67th Leg. House Special Committee on Election Contest (minutes, transcripts, documents for House District 57C election contest in Bexar County, Al Brown and Alan Schoolcraft).