Much of the proposed legislation relating to e-cigarettes and vapor products, such as liquid substances containing nicotine, would amend current law related to cigarettes and other tobacco products. Try searching for bills with the subject "Tobacco Products."
- "House Committee Considers E-Cigarette Ban for Minors," Texas Tribune, March 24, 2015
- American Lung Association Statement on E-Cigarettes, American Lung Association, updated March, 2015
- Alternative Nicotine Products: Electronic Cigarettes, National Conference of State Legislatures, February 26, 2015
- "Ban of E-cigarette Sale to Minors Advances in Senate," The Dallas Morning News, February 25, 2015
- "More than 16 million children live in states where they can buy e-cigarettes legally," Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, December 11, 2014
- "More than a quarter-million youth who had never smoked a cigarette used e-cigarettes in 2013," Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, August 25, 2014