In this weekly post, we feature helpful research tools and recent articles of interest to the legislative community.
- Review hurricane safety tips. (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, June 1, 2021)
- See which industries did not experience declines during the COVID-19 pandemic. (U.S. Census Bureau, June 8, 2021)
- Explore various aspects of the Texas economy. (Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, May 26, 2021)
- Read a detailed FAQ about Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds. (U.S. Department of the Treasury, June 10, 2021)
- Follow the progress of S.475, which was signed by the president, making Juneteenth a federal holiday. (Congress.gov, accessed June 16, 2021)
Librarians review and select articles from more than 1,000 print and online sources to compile a weekly annotated list of Current Articles of interest to the legislative community. View this week's Current Articles.
Members of the Texas legislative community may request articles by using our online form or by calling 512-463-1252.