In this weekly post, we feature helpful research tools and recent articles of interest to the legislative community.
- Consider whether the U.S. Supreme Court will overturn Roe v. Wade. (The Heritage Foundation, August 11, 2021)
- Track population growth among the 50 states. (Pew Charitable Trusts, updated July 27, 2021)
- Read about recent efforts by state legislatures to limit public health authority. (Network for Public Health Law, May 2021)
- Review remote work and in-person work accomodations for employees with disabilities. (Petrie-Flom Center at Harvard Law School, August 4, 2021)
- Explore the state of primary care in all 254 Texas counties. (Texas Primary Care Consortium, accessed August 11, 2021)
Librarians review and select articles from more than 1,000 print and online sources to compile a weekly annotated list of Current Articles of interest to the legislative community. View this week's Current Articles.
Members of the Texas legislative community may request articles by using our online form or by calling 512-463-1252.