In this weekly post, we feature helpful research tools and recent articles of interest to the legislative community.
- Read about drought monitoring, policies, and research in the U.S. (Congressional Research Service, September 16, 2021)
- Track obesity prevalence via maps. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, September 15, 2021)
- Consider how likely people are to access news through social media. (Pew Research Center, September 20, 2021)
- Explore how public transportation may affect health equity. (Health Affairs Health Policy Brief, July 2021)
- Review new guidance related to applying for Coronavirus Capital Project Fund payments. (U.S. Department of the Treasury, September 20, 2021)
Librarians review and select articles from more than 1,000 print and online sources to compile a weekly annotated list of Current Articles of interest to the legislative community. View this week's Current Articles.
Members of the Texas legislative community may request articles by using our online form or by calling 512-463-1252.