In this weekly post, we feature helpful research tools and recent articles of interest to the legislative community.
- Explore a database of litigation involving artificial intelligence, including machine learning. (George Washington University, accessed September 6, 2023)
- Consider Customs and Border Protection (CBP) targets for scanning airline passengers at airports with facial recognition technology. (404 Media, September 5, 2023)
- Track changes to forests across the globe. (Global Forest Watch, accessed September 6, 2023)
- Review steps attorneys and staff should take if a threat is received. (Attorney At Work, August 1, 2023)
- Read a recent health alert related to a confirmed measles case. (Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), August 29, 2023)
Librarians review and select articles from more than 1,000 print and online sources to compile a weekly annotated list of Current Articles of interest to the legislative community. View this week's Current Articles.
Members of the Texas legislative community may request articles by using our online form or by calling 512-463-1252.