In this weekly post, we feature helpful research tools and recent articles of interest to the legislative community.
- Review data and statistics from Child Protective Services. (Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, accessed May 3, 2022)
- Consider guidance related to caring for patients with a post-COVID condition. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, updated March 21, 2022)
- Explore reports and publications on economic development in Texas. (Texas Economic Development & Tourism, Office of the Texas Governor, ©2022)
- Track road conditions in Texas via TxDOT's Intelligent Transportation Systems. (Texas Department of Transportation, accessed May 4, 2022)
- Read about organic foods. (Mayo Clinic, April 22, 2022)
Librarians review and select articles from more than 1,000 print and online sources to compile a weekly annotated list of Current Articles of interest to the legislative community. View this week's Current Articles.
Members of the Texas legislative community may request articles by using our online form or by calling 512-463-1252.